P200 Hydraulic Folding Treadmill
This treadmill has been developed for intermediate runners where space is at a premium. Its hydraulic folding system teamed with an advanced silicone sprung, composite shock absorption system make it a great value option.
Its motor allows a max speed of 18km/h with 15% motorised incline.
It also has two-way connectivity with compatible apps, auto adjusting the incline. For more on connectivity check out the video in the slider above.
Sound & Vision
- 10” blue backlit LCD screen
- Display: Time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, incline, selected program, and 400m race laps
- Dual speaker audio
- Bluetooth Fitshow Module - 2 way feed
- Aux Audio
- USB charging
- Connect and control your treadmill with Zwift, Kinomaps and more
- AUX/Headphone Jack
- 4 hp engine, 2 continuous
- Power supply: 13 amp 250V mains
- Running Area: 1524 x 510mm
- Deck thickness: 18mm
- Dimensions: (L) 1300 x (W) 870 x (H) 1640mm
- Dimensions: (L) 1950 x (W) 870 x (H) 1480mm
- Machine Weight: 83kg
- Max User Weight: 136kg
- Maximum Speed 18km/h (5.3 min/mile. 3.3 min/km)
- Motorised Incline: 0-15%
- Inbuilt pulse sensor to read heart rate on front grips
- Silicone & spring composite shock absorption system
- Phone/Tablet Holder
- Hydraulic soft drop folding system for convenient storage
- 10 training programmes
England and Scotland (excluding Highlands): Your rack will be delivered by our delivery partners, Epic Logistics. They will contact you within 48 hours of your order to arrange a convenient delivery day and will deliver to a ground floor room of your choice. Delivery is usually within 5-10 days.
Sometimes, due to the courier's logistics, the boxes may not be delivered together. If you receive a delivery of only some of your order, please don't panic, allow at least 48hrs for the rest of your order to turn up, and then contact us if you need us to chase anything.
Scottish Highlands: Your rack will be delivered by our delivery partners, Pallex. They will contact you within 48 hours of your order to arrange a convenient delivery day to kerbside. The rack will be on a pallet, please arrange for disposal of the pallet, Pallex will not take it away with them. Delivery is usually within 5-10 days.
Northern Ireland: Your rack will be delivered by our delivery partners, Pallet Line. They will contact you within 48 hours of your order to arrange a convenient delivery day to kerbside. The rack will be on a pallet, please arrange for disposal of the pallet, Pallet Line will not take it away with them. Delivery is usually within 5 days.
The P200 & P300 Treadmill range comes with a MuscleSquad Extended Guarantee for ultimate peace of mind.
2 Years cover for electrical components
5 Years motor cover
10 Years frame cover
During this time if any repairs are needed you are in safe hands with our repairs partner FES. They will send their experienced engineers to your house to carry out repairs in warranty and can help fix issues outside of warranty if required.
Products are covered under warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period.
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.